You can expect from this program:
- Dedicated staff, 24/7
- Options for day programs, work and community engagement, such as classes and activities
- DDA funded in MD and DBHDS funded in VA, with options for private pay and state funding
- 1-3 people will reside in each home
- Assistance, if required, with activities for daily living (ADL’s) which could include bathing, dressing, eating and mobility
- Assistance with Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADLs) which could include grocery shopping, nutritional planning, household chores, money management, decision making and meal preparation
- Kosher style homes
- Medication administration and delegated nursing supports
We have housing options in Montgomery County, MD, and Fairfax County, VA. We value the insight and requests made by the person supported, starting with our admissions process. We’ll get to know you so that we can meet you where you are, and we’ll ask about your expectations. You’ll choose with whom (if anyone!) you’d like to live and what type of home you’d like. We take time to determine any medical needs or behavior concerns. With all of this information, we will work with you to determine the best fit to reach your goals and aspirations.
I love JFGH because I have learned new things, and I have met a lot of new friends.
We can't wait to hear from you! Please submit a brief message with your interest in our Community Living Supports. We will get back to you within 48 hours. Thanks!